Today in Infomeik we are going to talk about video marketing… What is it and what is it for?
What does our company obtain by using video marketing techniques?
On what video platforms do we usually work these techniques?
What are the types of videos that there are?
In this article, we will talk about all those questions that are usually asked about this topic so that those who have doubts can solve them.
Let’s start… Let’s explain what video marketing is:
It is a set of marketing techniques that uses any audiovisual material to promote brands, products, services, or companies. Although video marketing is not an exclusive strategy of online marketing, it has grown considerably thanks to the Internet and social networks.
Now that we know what it is, we will see what advantages video marketing offers to companies:
1. The video allows transmitting a message in an original way.
2. Videos are more likely to be shared and can be converted into viral content more easily.
3. Videos hosted on platforms are relatively easy to position.
4. The message conveyed through audiovisual content is clearer.
5. It has been shown that videos affect the decision to buy or not a product.
As we have seen, these are some of the many advantages of using video marketing techniques.
Where do I upload the videos I make for my company?
These 2 are the most used by people:
Youtube: is the main one, the best rated social network, and the second most used after Facebook.
Vimeo: is another video platform, but it has a more professional image than Youtube, so it is usually used for corporate videos.
If you have decided that you want to use videos for your company call us, we will be happy to show you a world of possibilities.