Today in Infomeik we are going to talk about video marketing… What is it and what is it for? What does our company get from using video marketing techniques?
On what video platforms do we usually work these techniques? And finally
What types of videos are there?
In this article, we will talk about all those questions that many of our clients ask us when they first come to our office.
If you are considering taking your first steps in a video marketing strategy, have the first concepts clear.
Let’s start… Let’s explain what video marketing is: It is a set of marketing techniques that uses any audiovisual material to promote brands, products, services, or companies. Although video marketing is not a strategy exclusive to online marketing, it has grown considerably thanks to the Internet and social networks.
Advantages of video marketing
Now that we know what video marketing is, let’s see what advantages this represents for our company:
1. The video allows transmitting a message in an original way.
2. Videos are more likely to be shared and can be converted into viral content more easily.
3. Videos hosted on platforms are relatively easy to position.
4. The message conveyed through audiovisual content is clearer.
5. It has been shown that videos affect the decision to buy or not a product.
Platforms to promote my videos
As we have seen these are some of the many advantages of carrying out these marketing techniques, now we are going to see on which platforms we can apply them. These 2 are the most used by people:
Youtube: is the main one, the best valued social network, and the second most used after Facebook.
Vimeo: is another video platform, but it has a more professional image than Youtube, so it is usually used for corporate videos.